This exercise was unexpectedly helpful in doing some brainstorming. I'm probably missing some crucial steps still, but having it written down will also help with telling my boss, "I need to work on X for the grant this week."
 |
| Gantt chart for New Belgium: Wellness Rides program |
 |
| Gantt chart for Blue Cross Blue Shield: KidsKup program |
My first steps for both of these next week will be meetings with my coworkers and our ED, plus writing the "mission and accomplishments" section of the grant, which I can easily do without much, if any, assistance from others.
Su,
ReplyDeleteI like your Gantt charts. I think your inclusion of the time involved completing each task is very useful. I may have misunderstood the assignment. I created a chart to go into a grant application. I need to do one like yours.
I still need to do one for the grant execution itself to go into the application. This one is more for keeping me on track-- and so far, it's working.
ReplyDelete